Hello zobopians! In America, I hope your having a good Memorial Day. In South Korea, (May 21st) I hope you had a “Happy Married Couples” day. Hello to the rest of the world.
Regardless of what language we all speak, what we have here is a failure to communicate. In any language you should :
- Don’t criticize, condemn or complain.
- Be more mindful of our words.
- Many are accustomed to holding a sword called the first Amendment in one hand and a shield called the Fifth Amendment in the other hand.
- As much as we thirst for approval, we dread condemnation.
- Jewish proverb : For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery : What is essential is invisible to the eye.
More from Dale Carnegie in the near future! Until that day.